Crepes Crepes

April 23, 2012
Podium
(photos taken and edited through Instagram)

(I forgot the name of what I ordered. LOL.)
Banana Nutella Crepe


Does dessert come to mind when you hear the word crepes? 
Nah! Cafe Breton adds variety to that!!


 Cafe Breton offers crepes for any time of the day, may it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. I never knew crepes could be served as a main dish. Cool right? Most of the time, we think crepes can only contain sweet spreads and fruits. Not anymore! 


In Cafe Breton, they combine their crepes with ingredients like tuna, sausage, onion, white sauce, shrimp, mushroom, ham, and more. There are a lot of choices on the menu. Not only that, you can personalize it to your own taste by combining your choice of ingredients from the menu. Now if that doesn't redefine crepes, I don't know what does! I love it!


Craving for crepes? 
Try Cafe Breton!

0 comments:

Post a Comment