Rockeoke Wednesdays

14 OF 365

Here's another night out post for this week! But before I begin, I just want to tell you that I don't normally go out on weekday nights. Well at least my 9AM-6PM work schedule doesn't permit me to do so since I prefer to go home right after work. My weekday routine is just home-work-home but of course I also go out with my friends from time to time. I'm just giving you this disclaimer because I know I just posted about my night the other day. HAHA. Also, it just happened to be a three-day work week since the Pope will be arriving this afternoon. :)

I decided to end my three-day work week with some of my officemates. It was my first time to go to Craft Pub & Grill and attend a Rockeoke night. Well, maybe because I don't sing at all. Hmm, okay, I sing but only when I'm alone or when my friends are singing along with me. HAHA. 

So, how was my first Rockeoke experience? 

It was really fun! Aside from the chill vibe, the best thing about it is the crowd's energy and participation. When one guy sang 'No Diggity', everyone stood up and danced. Never thought it would be that fun. :)

Love,
Rochiepops


0 comments:

Post a Comment