Wholesome Night

23 OF 365

By now, I'm sure you're all wondering why I always blog about restaurants. That's quite simple. I love to eat! :D

So, here's another review for all the food lovers out there! Last night, I finally got to try one of the newest organic comfort food restaurants here in Metro Manila, The Wholesome Table


When my bestfriend and I arrived the place, it was already fully booked. Good thing they were able to accommodate us right away since we were only 2. If you're coming as a group, I suggest that you go there early, or maybe you can also make a reservation just to be sure.

I already loved the place as soon as I saw it. Picture worthy! I wish I brought my camera with me. :)

I like how they did not stick to the typical healthy and organic salad, fish and chicken type.

Since my friend and I were not that hungry, we decided to get the Farmer's Bowl soup and Pork Chops, as recommended by our server. Both were pretty good. I'll definitely try their pastas next time! :)

Love,
Rochiepops







0 comments:

Post a Comment