Light and Better

Hello readers!
After seven long months, I finally decided to open my blog and change my layout. Something light and better.
I'm not sure if my laziness and time will permit me to blog everyday, but I'll try. 


So, just to keep you guys posted, I finally graduated college last June. I'm a proud UA&P Alumnus! 
Now, I'm working for an advertising agency (currently focusing on digital and buzz marketing) called Dyll Communications as a Project Manager. Yes, I belong to the yuppie category. LOL. I've been with them for almost 3 months, and I must say, I'm enjoying everything about my job right now.

Responsibilities. Environment. People. Perks. Time. Money. Semi-independent life. Everything in between.

Yes. I'm blessed and thankful to be given this opportunity right away.
Well, no "bum moments" for me, but hey, I'm earning while learning!
No regrets. 

I guess that's a brief update about what's happening in my life right now.

Before I end this post, I'd like to promote this very interesting benefit event called "KaVogue"

It is a fashion show where the older and experienced impart wisdom to the young and aspiring fashion designers to help the aging and less fortunate.


This will happen on
August 17, 2013 (Saturday)
9:00 pm
Area 05 Tomas Morato

Tickets at 300 each. 
For orders please call 
Kat - 09178852464
Carlo - 09178130681
Rochelle - 09176351003


Kindly help and support this benefit fashion show for THE HOME FOR THE GOLDEN GAYS!

Hope to see you there! :)



Love,
Roch


0 comments:

Post a Comment