All About Middle February

After 2 long months... I'm back!

Sorry I've been very busy for the past two months that I couldn't even find time to update my blog, edit photos and make some videos. YES. I focused on doing my school works every single day, even during Sundays. No rest. JUST SCHOOL AND PEP/DANCE TRAINING.

Anyway, to update you guys, here are some of the things I did and the epic things that happened starting middle February.


Release of CLAVEL Magazine's February issue 
Special thanks to CLAVEL Magazine for having me as their February 2012 cover girl. It was definitely a great opportunity. Also, I want to thank everyone who bought a copy of the magazine. You guys are awesome! LOL. For those who weren't able to grab a copy, its okay! Better late than never, right? ;) Just kidding!

Watch out for CLAVEL Magazine's next issues! More interesting stuff to come. 

February 24, 2012
UA&P FIRESTARTERS WNCAA PEP RALLY
MPC

UA&P Drumline
UA&P Pep Squad with Dr. Mariano

February 25, 2012
42nd WNCAA Cheerleading Competition
Ninoy Aquino Stadium

OWNED IT!! Champion!!!

Our champion routine. :)
or watch it on Vimeo

P.S. I'll be posting MORE videos as soon as I finish editing them. 

Thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment